Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Time Is NOW!!!

WOW! I can't believe that we are leaving today.  It seems like it was just yesterday that we were fundraising, getting shots and trying to find ugly appropriate attire to carry with us.   Of course I still had things to do before I left - download the music for the childrens ministry, go to Target to get a new I pod cord (since I lost mind in the last few weeks) and most importantly - color my hair :).  The roots and gray were out of control and I wouldn't want to scare the people in Uganda. So far my nerves are good but that was not the case this last week.  Between work and trying to make sure I had everything, my stomach was turning like I was riding a roller coaster.  Well, I guess I should get back to packing since I only have 4 hours before I have to be at the airport.

1 comment:

  1. I am Ugandan, and Co-founder of Discovering Africa Network. Thanks for supporting our new site. How was your trip to Uganda? I hope you enjoyed it.

    Thanks for doing great works in Uganda and showing kindness to the children you worked with. The picture with the child in a blue shirt is nice.

    Stay Blessed

    Marlon Katsigazi

    ReplyDelete